401sKate Retired skater pilot program
Join our pilot 401sKate program for retired L.A. Derby Doll team skaters!
Please read the details and requirements of the program below. If you agree to the requirements and would like to join, please complete the form at the button below.
- Retired TEAM skaters ( you have had to been drafted to a home team prior to your retirement)
What are the Benefits?
401sKate members can attend the following classes with their membership:
- Skills Classes
- Off Skates
- All Skate
- Wreck League
- Black and White Scrimmage *will have to be cleared by training team BEFORE being allowed to scrimmage if it has been 3 months since the last time you scrimmaged
- IMPORTANT: If a trainer feels you are unsafe they may pull you from any of the above practices at any time.
What are the Requirements?
- Have and maintain your own personal insurance at all times (proof of insurance will be required at least once a year sometimes more)
- Sign that you agree to adhere by the LA Roller Derby Coop Code of Conduct
- Sign the liability waiver
- Sign up for the dues auto subscription. 401sKaters will pay the same dues as active skaters (currently $70) but with no volunteer requirements. 401sKate members, if they choose, may have reduced dues if they take on leadership roles that qualify for dues reductions.
If you have any questions, please email GeneralManager@derbydolls.com.