Are you...a girl who’s at least 7 and not older than 17 years of age?
Are you...a new skater, an experienced skater, or anything in between?
Are you...looking for new challenges, new friends and a whole lot of fun?
Well then, you have come to the right place! We are the Junior Derby Dolls. We want to teach you the skating skills, teamwork and strategy you’ll need to play roller derby: the world’s fastest-growing women’s sport. Our league offers classes for skaters of all levels. All you need to get started is curiosity and a mouth guard. We love this sport, and we think you’re going to love it too! Contact us to get started! All classes are held at The Dolloseum at 4900 Alhambra Ave, Los Angeles, CA.
• 5pm - 6pm: Beginner Skills
• 6pm - 7pm: Intermediate/Advanced Skills (Must be cleared by Trainer)
• 8-10 am: Beginner Skills
• 9-10 am: Intermediate/Advanced Skills (Must be cleared by Trainer)
• 10-11 am: Scrimmage (Must be cleared by Trainer)
• 8-10 am: Advanced Skills (Must be cleared by Trainer)
• 9-10 am: Beginner Skills
• 10-11 am: Intermediate/Advanced Skills (Must be cleared by Trainer)
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ACCEPT NEW SKATERS ONLY ON SATURDAY MORNINGS FOR THE 8:00AM – 10:00AM BEGINNING SKILLS CLASS.
Skaters new to the Junior Derby Dolls should arrive 30 minutes early on any Saturday morning to process paperwork and locate appropriate loaner gear, if needed. After the first class, new skaters may begin attending Saturday, Sunday and Thursday classes.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET ROLLING:
- A mouth guard (properly fitted and molded)
- A copy of your proof of medical insurance
- If you have your own gear, please bring it! If not, we have skates, helmets, and elbow, knee and wrist guards to borrow. No rollerblades are allowed. Please arrive early if you need to borrow equipment.
- Wear comfortable workout clothes that are breathable. We encourage skaters to cover their legs with exercise pants or strong leggings/tights if wearing shorts. Skirts (above the knee) are allowed, but skaters must wear shorts underneath and tights are highly recommended with a skirt/shorts combo.
FIRST CLASS FREE!
- $15 for single/drop-in class OR $65/month for unlimited classes
- Sibling Discount - $10 for single/drop-in class OR $55/month for unlimited classes
- We accept cash or checks in person or payments through PayPal.
Still have questions? Email us: email@example.com