March Radness 2017
WHAT AND WHEN
MARCH 9-12, 2017
March RADness is a four-day co-ed intensive roller derby training camp. While attending March RADness skaters will:
- Study both banked track and flat track roller derby strategy
- Learn from LADD's own banked track trainers, as well as some of the top flat track trainers in the US
- Get the opportunity to skate the banked track in front of an LA Derby Dolls audience at a public bout
- Work hard, make new friends, and have the best derby experience of your life
Don't miss out on this experience of a lifetime! Tickets are on sale now!
Bonnie Thunders - Jammer extraordinaire, originally hailing from Gotham Girls Roller Derby, now Rose City Rollers. Former ice skater and current co-owner of Five Stride Skate Shop.
Jackie Daniels - Triple threat player from Texas Rollergirls and universally known for her boutfits.
Smarty Pants - 10-year veteran of banked and flat track skating. Originally from TXRD Lonestar Rollergirls, now Texas Rollergirls.
Mercy - Head coach of Left Turn Coaching and of Rose City Rollers, the #1 flat track team in the world.
OMG WTF - Blocker that gives jammers nightmares. Formerly of Gotham Girls Roller Derby, now Rose City Rollers. Co-owner of Five Stride Skate Shop in Portland.
Juke BOXX - Team USA skater, based at the London Rollergirls. Former rink rat.
Max of up to 5 passes, per type, per person. Skaters must be 18 years of age or older, with valid ID, and have personal medical coverage (WFTDA or USARS will not be accepted). Please be advised that this is a co-ed camp. The public exposition bout is restricted to female skaters only, but a co-ed Gramercy Refs banked track scrimmage will be available on Sunday.
- Regular 4 Day Camp Pass: Early Bird Pricing - $250.00
- Weekend Pass: Early Bird Pricing - $125.00
- Spectator Pass: Early Bird Pricing -$50.00
- Ref RADness: $45.00
- 10% Discount on 5 or more Passes Perfect for teams!
Please keep in mind that tickets are non-refundable, but ticket transfers will be accepted until a month before the event.
CAMP LOCATION: 4900 Alhambra Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90032
QUESTIONS? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.